HTML website help

Does anyone know of a free website or free program to easily create a website with HTML?

I would like to create a website with HTML.

Was wondering is there is a website or free program to easily create a website.

Is there a site with free coding to create a website that I could use?

Some might have a hidden code showing the program though i don't want any evidence that iv used a website or program lol

Thanks
    Last edited by Chaos21; 03-09-2012 at 12:16 PM.

Re: HTML website help

Have you tried learning HTML by yourself and making the web pages by hand in a text editor?

Yes i do but right now im a bit busy and of course a bit lazy was just wondering if ther ewas a program or website.

If there isnt never mind.

I just want to make a simple website.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos21 View Post
    Does anyone know of a free website or free program to easily create a website with HTML?

I would like to create a website with HTML.

Was wondering is there is a website or free program to easily create a website.

Is there a site with free coding to create a website that I could use?

Some might have a hidden code showing the program though i don't want any evidence that iv used a website or program lol

Thanks
    You can create a free website using a website builder like hPage.com. No need to know how to code since they make it very easy for you to build a website by yourself. But you can also practice your HTML skills there.

So, several years have been passed. Any progress?
    “Where words fail, music speaks.”

Hello, if you need professional results (for example, if you want to do the web of your business) I strongly recommend that you trust in a web design agency or SEO agency. They are not as expensive as you might think and the result is worth it.

There are many programs for creating sites that you can use without the use of special knowledge in the field of programming and development. The easiest and most free way to create sites are free site management systems that provide free hosting. You can find more information in the article ios swift vs objective c. There are also a lot of visual html editors and in most cases they do not require knowledge of the html and css markup languages.
    Last edited by blueboxguru; 12-03-2019 at 11:36 AM.