Re: What the heck is "Bump" in forums

Quote Originally Posted by carlwill
    bump for wondering why Jerry Springer show is still on the air - amazing
    BUMP because apparently rednecks love their TV too?

Hey, just be glad you don't have a typical Jerry Springer guest as your neighbor, BUMPing around at night!

bump - its also amazing that move producers rather gear thoughtless teenie movies with good looking people rather than great meaningful movies that make you think...

Movie producers feel that kids are morons and will rather go pay to see Ben Afleck in a crap movie than take the time and budget to produce a masterpiece...

...Its sad but Americas are too lazy to even think at the movies while watching a good movie.

Insulting
    ./

BUMP

bump

bump for a $20 bet that I can't drink nothing but straight water for 1 month
    ./

bump - its also amazing that move producers rather gear thoughtless teenie movies with good looking people rather than great meaningful movies that make you think...

Movie producers feel that kids are morons and will rather go pay to see Ben Afleck in a crap movie than take the time and budget to produce a masterpiece...

...Its sad but Americas are too lazy to even think at the movies while watching a good movie.

Insulting
    BUMP for agreeing for the most part, Hollywood in many ways has adopted the TV mentality, play for the lowest common denominator.

LOL and BUMP that you mention Ben Afleck specfically. Yes, I do wonder why he and a lot of others have a career. (Or if he does after morphing for a year into the evil gigantic media circus clown, Bennifer...). Said this once, but seems like a lot of actors have one good film, either an indie film or one that at least smells a bit more "indie" then most Hollywood parp, then try to milk a career out of that. I guess the real talent in Hollywood these days is the agent, takes a lot of talent to make a guy who's made MAYBE one good film seem like a talented actor who can repeat that performance, even if he's a regular nominee for the Razzies and Stinkers a couple years in a row.

Makes me wonder if Hollywood can figure out that IF they need to hire critics to be quote whores, that the problem might be the product they are churning out. Probably not, heard the MPAA is going to take a page from the RIAA and start looking for individuals to sue, trying to claim that 1 out of 4 people have downloaded a movie off of a file sharing system, and thus like the RIAA assume everyone is guilty of copyright infringment until proven innocent.

Oh well. Except for a couple films, I'll do what I do most years, wait for most films to come out on cable, so I can at least heckle them as loud as I want and not piss off the people in the theatre. I do think it BUMPing rude if the theatre has very many people in it to talk during a movie, even if it is a turkey.

BUMP!

just a simple bump
    ./

bump for a $20 bet that I can't drink nothing but straight water for 1 month
    Good luck with that, I'd do it for a few hundred, 20$ isnt worth it

BUMP for gettin the data cable for my new cell phone
    Went to 3 radioshacks to finally find it

bump
    Main Rig
    | AMD Athlon XP 'Barton' 2500+ @ 11x200 = 2.2ghz [1.65v] | Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe | OCZ Platinum PC3200 2x256 |
    | MSI Radeon 9800 Pro 128 MB [R360] 412/730 | 160GB of storage | Antec Truepower 430w |
    | Logitech MX Duo | 19" Samsung LCD Monitor | Antec Full Tower |

[ 3D Mark2001SE = 18434 ][ 3D Mark2003 = 6376 ][3D Mark2005 = 2765 ]
    [ PC Mark2004 = 4066 ][ AquaMark 3 = 44209 ]

[ My Pimp Mobile ]

[ GMail ]

[ U Mad ]

[ Baller On a Budget ]

Quote Originally Posted by stric9
    bump
    Wow, BUMP for looking at your siggy image. I never knew Miss Arvigtina 2004 had children!

bump - that was the worst thing I have ever seen and it has now been distributed here in my office
    ./

Bump!

Just got home bump

"same here, it'll be a sad day should amdmb ever totally dissapear, i don't care too much for these "pc's" or their "perspectives" i just like my amdmb's." - SuBX3r0

Quote Originally Posted by Arvig
    BUMP for agreeing for the most part, Hollywood in many ways has adopted the TV mentality, play for the lowest common denominator.

LOL and BUMP that you mention Ben Afleck specfically. Yes, I do wonder why he and a lot of others have a career. (Or if he does after morphing for a year into the evil gigantic media circus clown, Bennifer...). Said this once, but seems like a lot of actors have one good film, either an indie film or one that at least smells a bit more "indie" then most Hollywood parp, then try to milk a career out of that. I guess the real talent in Hollywood these days is the agent, takes a lot of talent to make a guy who's made MAYBE one good film seem like a talented actor who can repeat that performance, even if he's a regular nominee for the Razzies and Stinkers a couple years in a row.

Makes me wonder if Hollywood can figure out that IF they need to hire critics to be quote whores, that the problem might be the product they are churning out. Probably not, heard the MPAA is going to take a page from the RIAA and start looking for individuals to sue, trying to claim that 1 out of 4 people have downloaded a movie off of a file sharing system, and thus like the RIAA assume everyone is guilty of copyright infringment until proven innocent.

Oh well. Except for a couple films, I'll do what I do most years, wait for most films to come out on cable, so I can at least heckle them as loud as I want and not piss off the people in the theatre. I do think it BUMPing rude if the theatre has very many people in it to talk during a movie, even if it is a turkey.

BUMP!
    I have seen quite a few good flicks in the past two years, The Last Samurai, I really thoght ole Tom deserved an Oscar, not that I like him, but he did a masterful job!, I thought "Master and Commander" was the tops till Cruise hit the screen. "Lady Killers" wow that was different! Another that people love to hate, his name is on the tip of my tounge. But it was the western "Open Range" there were more, but I can't recall titles any better than actors...... Bump
    There are advantages to being retarded...and I'm taking advantage of all of them.

The BUMP thread is way too hard to catch up what is goin on. We get pages and pages of bumps a day... grr

Also, what happened to the old timers? (redbox... etc) Panda, you seem to be the only "origional" bumper!

"same here, it'll be a sad day should amdmb ever totally dissapear, i don't care too much for these "pc's" or their "perspectives" i just like my amdmb's." - SuBX3r0