Page 1609 of 1659 FirstFirst ... 60911091509155915991605160616071608160916101611161216131619 ... LastLast
Results 24,121 to 24,135 of 24875
  1. #24121
    Joined
    Jan 2003
    Location
    S.W. VA.
    Posts
    839

    Re: What the heck is "Bump" in forums

    Without pics or video the stalker doesn't exist.

  2. #24122
    Joined
    Jan 2003
    Location
    S.W. VA.
    Posts
    839

    Re: What the heck is "Bump" in forums

    Oh Bumpity

  3. #24123
    Joined
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Buffalo
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,602

    Re: What the heck is "Bump" in forums

    bump for diabetes, not!



  4. #24124
    Joined
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Auckland
    Age
    40
    Posts
    30,912

    Re: What the heck is "Bump" in forums

    Quote Originally Posted by ThE_MaD_ShOt View Post
    If shes pretty why is she a stalker and not your lady?
    Because she was afraid of me bump. Too afraid.

  5. #24125
    Joined
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Auckland
    Age
    40
    Posts
    30,912

    Re: What the heck is "Bump" in forums

    I didn't like her being afraid of me. She'd make up all sorts of psycho reasons why she was afraid and defend the ex husband and attack me unfairly which didn't really matter because ex husband failed miserably for her. Bump.

  6. #24126
    Joined
    Jan 2003
    Location
    S.W. VA.
    Posts
    839

    Re: What the heck is "Bump" in forums

    Quote Originally Posted by 3dfxrain View Post
    I didn't like her being afraid of me. She'd make up all sorts of psycho reasons why she was afraid and defend the ex husband and attack me unfairly which didn't really matter because ex husband failed miserably for her. Bump.
    Bump for th failed miserable ex-husband

  7. #24127
    Joined
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Buffalo
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,602

    Re: What the heck is "Bump" in forums

    bump for Megadeth on Blu-Ray



  8. #24128
    Joined
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Auckland
    Age
    40
    Posts
    30,912

    Re: What the heck is "Bump" in forums

    One day, she was drinking coffee while I past her on my way to school. She looked like she was at a funeral. Wearing black clothes and these black sunglasses. lol She makes me lol. Bump.

  9. #24129
    Joined
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Auckland
    Age
    40
    Posts
    30,912

    Re: What the heck is "Bump" in forums

    I'm a party, and party and party and party...
    And party and party and party...
    I'm a party, and party and party and party...
    And party and party and party...

    Bump

  10. #24130
    Joined
    Jan 2003
    Location
    S.W. VA.
    Posts
    839

    Re: What the heck is "Bump" in forums

    Quote Originally Posted by 3dfxrain View Post
    One day, she was drinking coffee while I past her on my way to school. She looked like she was at a funeral. Wearing black clothes and these black sunglasses. lol She makes me lol. Bump.
    Maybe she's a emo girl. Emo bump

  11. #24131
    Joined
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Auckland
    Age
    40
    Posts
    30,912

    Re: What the heck is "Bump" in forums

    Actually prostitutes were far better than her. Dunno why she hung around. Waste of time, just following me around and saying nothing. Bump.

  12. #24132
    Joined
    Jan 2003
    Location
    S.W. VA.
    Posts
    839

    Re: What the heck is "Bump" in forums

    Quote Originally Posted by 3dfxrain View Post
    Actually prostitutes were far better than her. Dunno why she hung around. Waste of time, just following me around and saying nothing. Bump.
    That in itself seems freaky Bump

  13. #24133
    Joined
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Auckland
    Age
    40
    Posts
    30,912

    Re: What the heck is "Bump" in forums

    The prostitutes were my therapy against her neglect/abuse bump.

  14. #24134
    Joined
    Jan 2003
    Location
    S.W. VA.
    Posts
    839

    Re: What the heck is "Bump" in forums

    Quote Originally Posted by 3dfxrain View Post
    The prostitutes were my therapy against her neglect/abuse bump.
    LOL I like that. Wonder if I can use it sometime? Honey the prosotute was just therapy sweety. BUMP

  15. #24135
    Joined
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Auckland
    Age
    40
    Posts
    30,912

    Re: What the heck is "Bump" in forums

    lol actually the prostitutes here are the nicest women I ever met, they made me laugh and genuinely interest in me in conversation bump

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •