Folding users pls read...

Anyone having problems uploading folding wu's over the last day or two?

I am, it can't upload it's finished wu, it just downloaded a new one to work on and said it's keeping the old on in queue. It also trys to send it whenever the program starts, without success.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Matt

Re: Folding users pls read...

Originally posted by Matthew.M

I am, it can't upload it's finished wu, it just downloaded a new one to work on and said it's keeping the old on in queue. It also trys to send it whenever the program starts, without success.

Matt
    Just checked my log .txt on 1 PC and I see no problems here .... did you change anything? Doesn't make sense that you can't upload but can download................ sorry can't help further.
    the Britgeezer

My Heat otherwise a smoke free home

Nope. No problems here. Been uploading muchos wus lately, while I wasn't here.

Just uploaded one an hour ago.....no problems here.
    LARS

Re: Folding users pls read...

Originally posted by Matthew.M

Matt
    I am still waiting for credit from one I completed yesterday morning. I figured it was completely lost by this point. Have uploaded again since then, and that one showed up just fine.

ok, still having the same problem, and it's the same with another computer on my network. I have now got a third PC which is totally isolated from all my other systems (pentium 3, 1ghz) folding, I will post back on whether it can upload it or not.

Matt

ok, the other computer by itself works fine, so it's a problem at my end. What could it be? I haven't installed any software recently that I can think of. Could this be a virus of somesort?

How could I move the completed wus' over to my other PC for transmitting? Would it be as simple as moving the whole folding folder over to it?

Matt