Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Joined
    Jun 2001
    Location
    N. New Joisey
    Posts
    6,180

    In the morning .....

    Our Folding score should take us to position 35 by morning, meanwhile Picard is floating at position 18 .......... Stomp , Stomp, Stomp.
    the Britgeezer

    My Heat otherwise a smoke free home

  2. #2
    Joined
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Bartlett, IL
    Posts
    1,116
    Well add one unit for two points from me! I won't be a big producer, but every unit counts. Of course, when we get closer to Picard, I'll switch to Folding for some extra days to help out before going back to my Seti, FAH and GAH rotation.

  3. #3
    Joined
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Lawrenceville, GA
    Age
    45
    Posts
    14,910
    Whooo hooo, the Folding Frogs are Crunchin' Monsters!!!

  4. #4
    Joined
    Jun 2001
    Location
    N. New Joisey
    Posts
    6,180

    Wink As long as you're having fun!

    Originally posted by asmolenski
    Well add one unit for two points from me! I won't be a big producer, but every unit counts. Of course, when we get closer to Picard, I'll switch to Folding for some extra days to help out before going back to my Seti, FAH and GAH rotation.
    Yup you certainly made the team list and your contribution is welcome. BTW what was your average frame time for your TB1400? I know it varies with each WU type but to compare when I run folding on agiven PC I'm getting:

    TB 1400 = 4.52 mins
    TB 1333 = 5.0
    PIII 960 = 10.50
    PII 504 = 18.28
    the Britgeezer

    My Heat otherwise a smoke free home

  5. #5
    Joined
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Waldport, Oregon, USA
    Age
    77
    Posts
    6,746
    Mornin' brit,

    I'm right behind you.

    43 WUs

  6. #6
    Joined
    Jun 2001
    Location
    N. New Joisey
    Posts
    6,180

    Unhappy Behind me ..........

    Originally posted by dlcampbe
    Mornin' brit,

    I'm right behind you.

    43 WUs
    And a very good morning to you Duncan, as long as you stay behind me ......
    the Britgeezer

    My Heat otherwise a smoke free home

  7. #7
    Joined
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Waldport, Oregon, USA
    Age
    77
    Posts
    6,746
    I might put it on 2 more machines so, WATCH OUT.

  8. #8
    Joined
    Jun 2001
    Location
    N. New Joisey
    Posts
    6,180

    2 more ....

    Originally posted by dlcampbe
    I might put it on 2 more machines so, WATCH OUT.
    Ah, but then I might catch you in Seti Wu's ..................... (what to do, what to do!)
    the Britgeezer

    My Heat otherwise a smoke free home

  9. #9
    Joined
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Bartlett, IL
    Posts
    1,116

    Re: As long as you're having fun!

    Originally posted by britgeezer


    Yup you certainly made the team list and your contribution is welcome. BTW what was your average frame time for your TB1400? I know it varies with each WU type but to compare when I run folding on agiven PC I'm getting:

    TB 1400 = 4.52 mins
    TB 1333 = 5.0
    PIII 960 = 10.50
    PII 504 = 18.28
    My 1.4 crunches a villin protein in about 4.5 to 4.75 minutes. The protein I downloaded now for crunching was doing a frame every 2 minutes. It was flying!

  10. #10
    Joined
    Jun 2001
    Location
    N. New Joisey
    Posts
    6,180

    Re: Re: As long as you're having fun!

    Originally posted by asmolenski


    My 1.4 crunches a villin protein in about 4.5 to 4.75 minutes. The protein I downloaded now for crunching was doing a frame every 2 minutes. It was flying!
    That makes sense - my figs were mostly Villin as well.
    the Britgeezer

    My Heat otherwise a smoke free home

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •