Welcome to Folding, bmskipper and vampyregtx

Welcome to the Folding side of the Pond! Pull up your lily pads and take a load off.

THANKS! However, this is only ONE of my Lilly Pads! Since joining the pond, i've purchased THREE! One Seti Pad, One Folding Pad and created a Genome Pad (first one with that in the AmdMB_Genome team name!) I have a small sport movable lilly pad to get me in between all three quickly. I rotate from Seti, to Folding to Genome and back to Seti to start the rotation again.

Originally posted by asmolenski
    THANKS! However, this is only ONE of my Lilly Pads! Since joining the pond, i've purchased THREE! One Seti Pad, One Folding Pad and created a Genome Pad (first one with that in the AmdMB_Genome team name!) I have a small sport movable lilly pad to get me in between all three quickly. I rotate from Seti, to Folding to Genome and back to Seti to start the rotation again.
    Sounds like a winner to me. Glad to have you on the teams.

Thanks!

I've done what I could with the Seti team, and seeing as it's going full speed now, I'll drop a few into Folding and do what I can to get the team off to a good start before I rotate between the two. Glad to be a part of the best of both projects!
    Last edited by bmskippr; 01-05-2002 at 01:30 PM.

Originally posted by bmskippr
    Thanks!

I've done what I could with the Seti team, and seeing as it's going full speed now, I'll drop a few into Folding and do what I can to get the team off to a good start before I rotate between the two. Glad to be a part of the best of both projects!
    Sounds good to me!

We've got 4 systems between the two of us here in the house. After the first of the year, I dedicated my system completely to Folding, as well as a really really slow Laptop (does about 1 villin every 4 days!). Tigsman is still running SETI, and we toss our big cruncher back and forth between the two teams.

Must be nice to have so many computers lying around. I've got my T-Bird 1400 here, and borow my dad's during the break while I'm at home, and that's about it. But I don't complain. It's better than nothing

N of Monkee Junction, Southeastern North Carolina
    Originally posted by asmolenski
    motorized lily pads are available- first come, first served ..

" All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for enough good men to do nothing."-
    Edmund Burke

" Crunch Away! But, play nice .."
    --RagingSteveK's mom

---

Originally posted by bmskippr
    Must be nice to have so many computers lying around. I've got my T-Bird 1400 here, and borow my dad's during the break while I'm at home, and that's about it. But I don't complain. It's better than nothing
    You just work with what you've got. Doesn't matter, in my opinion, every WU helps.

And by the way, sorry for the misspell of your nick! Just noticed your (no E) comment! Oooops.