Page 25 of 861 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125525 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 12908
  1. #361
    Joined
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    7,639
    Originally posted by {Tigress}


    In and out that quickly, huh? Don't even give a girl time to greet you properly!
    Yeah, I've heard girls don't like quickies. Night EO.

  2. #362
    Joined
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Lawrenceville, GA
    Age
    45
    Posts
    14,910
    Originally posted by Steamer

    Yeah, I've heard girls don't like quickies. Night EO.
    Only heard about that, huh? Don't know from personal experience by any chance?

  3. #363
    Joined
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    7,639
    Originally posted by {Tigress}


    Only heard about that, huh? Don't know from personal experience by any chance?
    As little as I get you have to make it last a long long time.

  4. #364
    Joined
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Lawrenceville, GA
    Age
    45
    Posts
    14,910
    Originally posted by Steamer

    As little as I get you have to make it last a long long time.
    Okay, you got me on that one!

  5. #365
    Joined
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Waldport, Oregon, USA
    Age
    77
    Posts
    6,746
    Originally posted by {Tigress}


    Okay, you got me on that one!
    You just won the recipe for lasanga.........LOL


  6. #366
    Joined
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Lawrenceville, GA
    Age
    45
    Posts
    14,910
    Originally posted by dlcampbe


    You just won the recipe for lasanga.........LOL

    Whooo hooo!!!! Am I lucky or what????

  7. #367
    Joined
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Waldport, Oregon, USA
    Age
    77
    Posts
    6,746
    Originally posted by {Tigress}


    Whooo hooo!!!! Am I lucky or what????
    and there's a frozen piece in the mail

  8. #368
    Joined
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Lawrenceville, GA
    Age
    45
    Posts
    14,910
    Originally posted by dlcampbe


    and there's a frozen piece in the mail
    Even luckier!

    And with that, I'm off to bed!

    Have a good night, y'all!

  9. #369
    Joined
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Waldport, Oregon, USA
    Age
    77
    Posts
    6,746
    Nite Ms T,

    have fun tomorrow

  10. #370
    Joined
    May 2001
    Location
    Westfield,MA
    Posts
    8,386
    Good Morning Pond People.

    What's this no one else is up yet oh well. I guess I'll just have to goto work then, humph.

    Originally posted by Steamer

    Yeah, I've heard girls don't like quickies. Night EO.
    By the way I don't like quikies either but you take what you can get when you can get it!

    Last edited by Eldest_One; 02-08-2002 at 03:52 AM.
    Case Lian Li LanCool PC-K62 PSU Corsair HX850 Motherboard EVGA X58 E757 Video Card EVGA HD 570
    CPU Intel I7 930@3.5GHz Cooler CoolerMaster V8 Memory 6GB(2GB x 3) GEIL BLACK DRAGON PC3 12800
    DVD Drive LiteON DH401S DVD Burner LG GH22NS50 System Drive 60GB SSD Mushkin Callisto
    Additional Storage 300GB VelociRaptor 74GB Raptor Seagate 1.5TB Operating System Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
    Soundcard SB X-FI XtremeGamer Fatal1ty PCI-E Headphones Razor Barracuda

  11. #371
    Joined
    May 2000
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    5,298
    Have a nice day E_O

    'MORNING EVERYBODY !!!

    Fresh coffee ?
    Last edited by OldFrog; 02-08-2002 at 05:03 AM.

  12. #372
    Joined
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Lawrenceville, GA
    Age
    45
    Posts
    14,910
    EO, you're sick to be up that early. Hope you're enjoyin' your day at work!

    OF, fresh coffee is exactly what I need, and LOTS of it.

    Oh, by the way, mornin' people.

  13. #373
    Joined
    Jun 2001
    Location
    N. New Joisey
    Posts
    6,179

    Fresh real coffee

    Originally posted by OldFrog
    Have a nice day E_O

    'MORNING EVERYBODY !!!

    Fresh coffee ?
    Please yes - but not the local dish water! Stands in corner making lots of gurgling & hissing noises and .......voila Double Expresso!
    the Britgeezer

    My Heat otherwise a smoke free home

  14. #374
    Joined
    May 2000
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    5,298

    Re: Fresh real coffee

    Originally posted by britgeezer


    Please yes - but not the local dish water! Stands in corner making lots of gurgling & hissing noises and .......voila Double Expresso!
    LOL, don't ask a frenchie or an italian to drink the local american dish water !!!

    My shopkeeper prepares coffee by himself (has two roasters in the back shop). I love going there and talk for hours with him.
    When the coffee is ready, he grinds it and sells it in packs of 1,2 and 10lbs.
    My own recipe : Kenyan coffee, add some cardamun seeds in the grinder, thinly grinded, then in the freezer when back at home.

    I make it strong. Hmmmm, yummy !!!
    Last edited by OldFrog; 02-08-2002 at 11:21 AM.

  15. #375
    Joined
    Jun 2001
    Location
    N. New Joisey
    Posts
    6,179

    Re: Re: Fresh real coffee

    Originally posted by OldFrog


    LOL, don't ask a frenchie or an italian to drink the local american dish water !!!

    My shopkeeper prepares coffee by himself (has two roasters in the back shop). I love going there and talk for hours with him.
    When the coffee is ready, he grinds it and sells it in packs of 1,2 and 10lbs.
    My own recipe : Kenyan coffee, add some cardamun seeds in the grinder, thinly grinded, then in the freezer when back at home.

    I make it strong. Hmmmm, yummy !!!
    We love strong coffee too, in our location the best is Starbucks beans in bulk - store in freezer and grind fine for just a few cups at a time. I've solved the problem in the office more or less - "scuse me would you double bag that coffee please"
    the Britgeezer

    My Heat otherwise a smoke free home

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •