Page 4 of 861 FirstFirst 123456781454104504 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by hassan2121

really how do you expect me to catch you if you keep throwing more duallies in your setup
    Thats the is the plan kinda like the greyhound races when they get faster you just get a faster rabbit.
    Case Lian Li LanCool PC-K62 PSU Corsair HX850 Motherboard EVGA X58 E757 Video Card EVGA HD 570
    CPU Intel I7 930@3.5GHz Cooler CoolerMaster V8 Memory 6GB(2GB x 3) GEIL BLACK DRAGON PC3 12800
    DVD Drive LiteON DH401S DVD Burner LG GH22NS50 System Drive 60GB SSD Mushkin Callisto
    Additional Storage 300GB VelociRaptor 74GB Raptor Seagate 1.5TB Operating System Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
    Soundcard SB X-FI XtremeGamer Fatal1ty PCI-E Headphones Razor Barracuda

Originally posted by Eldest_One

Thats the is the plan kinda like the greyhound races when they get faster you just get a faster rabbit.
    In this case, a faster fly. We are the Folding FROGS after all.

Originally posted by dlcampbe

I'm gonna have to upgrade somethin'
    Like an Iwill dually? Unless they get USB using a PCI slot.

Evening folks.

Originally posted by SCompRacer

Evening folks.
    Scomp! How ya doin'????

Evening folks.
    Good Evening SCompRacer, is IWILL realeasing a duallie anytime soon?

Originally posted by {Tigress}

Scomp! How ya doin'????
    Hi there Tigress. Life is good. How are you? How did that interview go?

Good Evening SCompRacer, is IWILL realeasing a duallie anytime soon?
    Hello hassan. We had some rumors and a picture of the board.

Hello hassan. We had some rumors and a picture of the board.
    Hey nice setup you have there, somehow reminds me of mine!
    I finally meet another SCSI nut...how do you like those X15's?

Hi there Tigress. Life is good. How are you? How did that interview go?
    Doin' just fine, thx. My initial thoughts on the interview turned out to be correct. They didn't like me. Oh well, it did me good to get back into interviewing again anyway. Can always use the practice.

Doin' just fine, thx. My initial thoughts on the interview turned out to be correct. They didn't like me. Oh well, it did me good to get back into interviewing again anyway. Can always use the practice.
    hey if you want to move to NY there is a manager positon open in at my job....the average manager at my job with a degree makes about 50-70K a year

I still like you

Hi SC,

Just got my first USB device, SanDisk ImageMate. Had to enable USB in the bios.....LOL

Hey nice setup you have there, somehow reminds me of mine!
    I finally meet another SCSI nut...how do you like those X15's?
    LOL Thank you. SCSI nuts all right. Your have a most impressive list yourself.

I am a recent upgrade from the land of Ultra2. A recent windfall of cash is responsible....a SCSI DVD ROM and Plextor 12/10/32 will be here Wednesday to round it all out.

The X 15's are great. My Promise ATA100 RAID has a better bench, but they can't touch the seek time and SCSI's flexibility.

I am really sorry to hear that. Who would want to work for folks who can't recognize talent when it's right in front of them anyway. Thumbs down to 'em. Points off.

Know what you mean about that interviewing stuff. I think I am done interviewing....least I hope I am done interviewing.

LOL Thank you. SCSI nuts all right. Your have a most impressive list yourself.

I am a recent upgrade from the land of Ultra2. A recent windfall of cash is responsible....a SCSI DVD ROM and Plextor 12/10/32 will be here Wednesday to round it all out.

The X 15's are great. My Promise ATA100 RAID has a better bench, but they can't touch the seek time and SCSI's flexibility.
    I am currently waiting for AMI (now LSI Logics) Elite RAID 1600s to fall just a little bit in price (700 for a pci card doesnt sit too well with me) then you'll see the power of those X15's. I have seen them in action on a Adaptec 3100s adapter and they ate every IDE RAID setup for lunch!

That 12/10/32 plextor is an awesome drive it doesnt feel like a 12x burner when its burning, that'll be my next burner as well. Excellent taste in hardware
    Last edited by hassan2121; 01-28-2002 at 07:28 PM.

hey if you want to move to NY there is a manager positon open in at my job....the average manager at my job with a degree makes about 50-70K a year
    Thanks for the thought hassan, but I don't think I could get Tigs to even CONSIDER moving back to NJ/NY area. Took him 30 years to get the H*LL out, as he puts it.