Page 5 of 861 FirstFirst 1234567891555105505 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by dlcampbe

I still like you

Hi SC,

Just got my first USB device, SanDisk ImageMate. Had to enable USB in the bios.....LOL
    LOL, I still like you too, dl. AND, I still like ME!

Originally posted by SCompRacer

I think I am done interviewing....least I hope I am done interviewing.
    ME TOO!!!

Originally posted by {Tigress}

Thanks for the thought hassan, but I don't think I could get Tigs to even CONSIDER moving back to NJ/NY area. Took him 30 years to get the H*LL out, as he puts it.
    It was worth a try

I am really sorry to hear that. Who would want to work for folks who can't recognize talent when it's right in front of them anyway. Thumbs down to 'em. Points off.

Know what you mean about that interviewing stuff. I think I am done interviewing....least I hope I am done interviewing.
    Yep, that was pretty much my feelings. It was a very odd interview. They'd tell me what they wanted, I'd tell them what I had that applied to what they wanted, and they just couldn't make the connection. Guess I wasn't communicating with them well enough. But, I look at it this way... if I can't communicate like they need me to on an interview, imagine me trying to work for them! It would be very painful for all concerned. So, it's back to the drawing board.

Originally posted by {Tigress}

AND, I still like ME!
    That's the most important thing.

Know what you mean about that interviewing stuff. I think I am done interviewing....least I hope I am done interviewing.
    Someday, I'll be able to say that. Just not in this decade.

Originally posted by hassan2121

I am currently waiting for AMI (now LSI Logics) Elite RAID 1600s to fall just a little bit in price...
    There was a fellow here a while back that had X 15's on an ATTO ExpressPCI UL3D RAID card. He posted some great numbers. Some SCSI RAID cards seemed to show real poor in benches. I have no experience in SCSI RAID hardware.

This is the pic of the MB, can't find the link but it lists it on the photo.

This is dlc's next board.....

That's the most important thing.
    LOL, yep. Can't sell yourself very well if you don't believe in you. Struggled with that for YEARS.

There was a fellow here a while back that had X 15's on an ATTO ExpressPCI UL3D RAID card. He posted some great numbers. Some SCSI RAID cards seemed to show real poor in benches. I have no experience in SCSI RAID hardware.

This is the pic of the MB, can't find the link but it lists it on the photo.

This is dlc's next board.....
    That is a cool looking board...I myself have never owned a SCSI RAID setup but have built systems with them and its truly a world of difference, if you use the power.

I will try to search for some info on that board.

Hi SC,

Just got my first USB device, SanDisk ImageMate. Had to enable USB in the bios.....LOL
    Kewl! I got three USB devices connected. An Epson scanner, a HP Inkjet and intermittently, a Kodak digital.

I had to modify a USB cable for my third device on the Iwill board cause they didn't include one. Of all things to short you. I got used to that being part of the stuff you get with a MB.

I been drafted...kinda like they did in the old days when they needed sailors. Hit you over the head and you woke up on a ship. BBL.

I been drafted...kinda like they did in the old days when they needed sailors. Hit you over the head and you woke up on a ship. BBL.
    LOL, wonder what she hit him with.

Later for me too.......It's almost evening here.

Later for me too.......It's almost evening here.
    Let me guess, time for dinner????

Can you believe it we are just a little over 900 F/P's away from the 10,000 F/P mark!! By the way I think that from now on instead of saying Folding Points I will just say F/P.
    Case Lian Li LanCool PC-K62 PSU Corsair HX850 Motherboard EVGA X58 E757 Video Card EVGA HD 570
    CPU Intel I7 930@3.5GHz Cooler CoolerMaster V8 Memory 6GB(2GB x 3) GEIL BLACK DRAGON PC3 12800
    DVD Drive LiteON DH401S DVD Burner LG GH22NS50 System Drive 60GB SSD Mushkin Callisto
    Additional Storage 300GB VelociRaptor 74GB Raptor Seagate 1.5TB Operating System Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
    Soundcard SB X-FI XtremeGamer Fatal1ty PCI-E Headphones Razor Barracuda