Page 6 of 861 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106506 ... LastLast

I'm with Tigs

Originally posted by {Tigress}

Thanks for the thought hassan, but I don't think I could get Tigs to even CONSIDER moving back to NJ/NY area. Took him 30 years to get the H*LL out, as he puts it.
    I live in NJ cause its the Co US HQ and near the airport, no matter where I move to the airport is where I spend my life. Having spent almost 3 years in Ohio (got off early for good behaviour tee hee) NJ was a relief but its soooooooooooo expensive!

GA sounds OK to me but then many places do!
    the Britgeezer

My Heat otherwise a smoke free home

Re: I'm with Tigs

Originally posted by britgeezer

I live in NJ cause its the Co US HQ and near the airport, no matter where I move to the airport is where I spend my life. Having spent almost 3 years in Ohio (got off early for good behaviour tee hee) NJ was a relief but its soooooooooooo expensive!

You dont live any where near Elizabeth N.J do you?
    Last edited by Eldest_One; 01-28-2002 at 09:10 PM.
    Case Lian Li LanCool PC-K62 PSU Corsair HX850 Motherboard EVGA X58 E757 Video Card EVGA HD 570
    CPU Intel I7 930@3.5GHz Cooler CoolerMaster V8 Memory 6GB(2GB x 3) GEIL BLACK DRAGON PC3 12800
    DVD Drive LiteON DH401S DVD Burner LG GH22NS50 System Drive 60GB SSD Mushkin Callisto
    Additional Storage 300GB VelociRaptor 74GB Raptor Seagate 1.5TB Operating System Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
    Soundcard SB X-FI XtremeGamer Fatal1ty PCI-E Headphones Razor Barracuda

expensive is not the word...by the way where in Jersey do you live. I want to move out there, around the Teaneck area.

I was born in Lakewood, NJ and would consider moving there but its too far from my job.

I was born in California, grew up in the mid-west, Kansas and then Colorado, and moved to Georgia when I was 20. Have been here every since. Fell in love with the people and the weather. (Even learned to put up with the humidity). Have only visited the NE, never lived there, but Tigs will tell you he's lived there long enough for both of us.

Hey Ms T,

I grew up in Los Angeles in the '50s, was different then.

Originally posted by dlcampbe
    Hey Ms T,

I grew up in Los Angeles in the '50s, was different then.
    Yep, was born in '68 in Sierra Madre, NE LA. My folks moved to CA from KS right after they were married. Now, dad says "What were thinking??? To pick up and move across country with NO real prospects!" Was back there for a summer back in '96, it had changed alot. Whole different world out there. lol

Yep, was born in '68 in Sierra Madre, NE LA. My folks moved to CA from KS right after they were married. Now, dad says "What were thinking??? To pick up and move across country with NO real prospects!" Was back there for a summer back in '96, it had changed alot. Whole different world out there. lol
    I lived in Seal Beach in the '60s. My wife is from Montebello, we left in 1976 for Oregon and have been here ever since.

Love the ocean!

Oh yeah, I love the ocean too. Wouldn't mind living closer to it someday.

you guys are making me feel real young

Oh yeah, I love the ocean too. Wouldn't mind living closer to it someday.
    NJ has a nice view of the hudson

Originally posted by hassan2121

NJ has a nice view of the hudson
    You are tooooo funny.

You are tooooo funny.
    doesnt hurt to try

Hey, I went to NJ once and saw the A$$ end of the Statue of Liberty.......LOL

Originally posted by dlcampbe
    Hey, I went to NJ once and saw the A$$ end of the Statue of Liberty.......LOL

beautiful isnt it?